An A-Z of terms used to describe male sub-fertility
If you’ve had a sperm test done recently, or received a letter from the doctor reporting that you have a problem with your sperm or semen, you may have seen these impenetrable words.
Although western medicine has very little or nothing to offer in this area, we can we can offer a large percentage of sub-fertile & infertile men not just hope, but a clear improvement in sperm count, morphology, motility and liquefaction. Read about our sperm and semen quality programmes here.
- Aspermia: no semen ejaculated
- Asthenozoospermia: Reduced/poor sperm motility
- Azoospermia: no sperm in semen
- Normozoospermia: Normal semen parameters
- Oligoasthenoteratozoospermia: Reduced concentration, motility and normally shaped sperm
- Oligozoospermia: Low sperm concentration
- Sperm Antibodies: Antibodies against sperm cells
- Teratozoospermia: Reduced level of normally shaped sperm