Other skin conditions that we treat:
- Allergic and itching skin conditions (Urticaria)
- Contact and allergic dermatitis
- Fungal skin disease – tinea/ringworm of the body, groin, feet, hands, nails, pityriasis versicolor
- Anti-aging treatment for dry skin and fine lines
- Alopecia and thinning hair
- Premature greying
- Lichen simplex
- Lichen planus
- Pigmentation issues – vitiligo, melasma / chloasma
Specialist area – Dermatology
Chinese Herbal Medicine is a real and enduring answer for people affected by problem skin. The experience of millions of people as well as a significant amount of research tells us that this therapy is effective and safe for treating all the common skin complaints. It can induce spectacular and lasting change in a whole range of mild or intractable skin conditions, many of which will have failed to respond to conventional treatment.
There are a large number of skin problems that can look very similar. As there are no tests for most skin diseases, visual diagnosis is everything and the experience and training of the physician very important. As a Herbal Dermatologist, I have particular experience in diagnosing and treating the skin problems listed here and we also work with and can refer you to top Consultant Dermatologists where a second opinion is needed to confirm a difficult diagnosis.